Thursday, October 7, 2010

some history.

in case you were wondering, i started this blog to keep track of and share my faith all those months ago. it recently came to my attention that this blog is extremely lacking in faith. i need to refocus my attention.

i've begun to change. i know everybody changes in college, but i think i've changed in a way that is very different. i didn't expect this. and it's going to be hard. but i'm willing to try. i have a great group of girls supporting me here.

here are some things about my faith lately:
1. i'm beginning to worry about this relationship, and how it fits in with my faith.
i feel like maybe we're not strong enough to make this last. we'll see, i guess. i'm going to talk to janine about it at some point.

2. i've had some issues with temptation lately. i feel a little bit better about it, but it's still there. i'm working on it.

3. i really do like reading the Bible. i mean. i don't read it. i make her read it to me. but it's changing the way i'm looking at religion. in a really amazing way.

4. i don't like cussing. i decided that. it physically hurts my ears now. i don't like it when he says it. and i tell him. but he doesn't seem to care. please refer to #1.




may the Lord bless you and keep you. may the very face of God shine upon you and be gracious to you this week. go now in peace. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment