Monday, March 19, 2012

hey guys.

(: so it's been such a crappy day, but now that classes are over for the day and it's raining and i'm just hanging out in my panties and comfy sweatshirt with my bff, things are okay. our room is still a mess, and there is still paint on my hands. my foot hurts so badly i can hardly walk, and im not on schedule with a bunch of things i should have done already. however, i feel okay.


so lately i've been really really into my journal lately. it sucks being away from kallen and caitlin because i really need a journal buddy. but i feel good about it. it's filling up about as quickly as it used to, and i want to spend time working in it, making it something i'm proud of for the first time in a long time. this journal is also my very first experiment with art journaling, and i absolutely adore it. it's so much fun, but our room is absolutely bursting with scraps of coloured paper, glue sticks, acrylics, watercolours, things to glue in (movie tickets, lists, magazine cutouts, etc.). i'm not sure how rach feels about it, but it doesn't bother me any (:


speaking of naps. i'm going to go take one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment