Friday, May 14, 2010

Beautiful and Dirty Rich.

As I've said before, I've been following this woman's blog, and on it, she does this thing called Fill In The Blank Friday. I figured I would give it a shot so my blog doesn't just consist of pitiful platitudes. So let's see how this goes. (:

1. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth.


2. Every night before bed I set my phone alarm and talk to my boyfriend. (:
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is be surprised by something great.

4. Something that makes me cringe is grammar typos.


5. Social situations make me nervous.


6. I like to collect pens, old postcards.


7. Weekends are for getting crunk?




I should definitely be doing something besides blogging and putting music on my ipod. However. I feel like nothing else in the world comes close to being as important as this. I need to remind you all I'm still alive, right? (: Drew should almost be here, and I'm very excited to see him. (: Tonight I'm in charge of driving my enormous truck, which I love dearly, to the drive-in movie to see Ironman 2. It'll be fun, but I'm not really sure where it is. So we'll see. Guess who's here now! Oh super, I look gross. lol. Good thing he loves me I guess. (:


I think tomorrow will be good too, but I honestly just cannot wait to get out of high school. It is extremely dull and I'm outgrowing it at a rapid pace. It is definitely time for me to be doing my own thing. So we'll see, I guess.

Anyways, I'm going to go have a super crazy (NOT) weekend. And I'll definitely probably maybe doubtfully update you on Monday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment