Saturday, May 15, 2010

Elyse's Blog: Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Part 1:
The title of this post was definitely created by two of my favorite boys ever. (: I'll give you two guesses as to who it was. (PS... Aaron just left.)

Kallen is at driver's ed and will be finished in like... half an hour so my honey and I are going to go pick her up and then we're going to go eat, mayyyybe. And to Findlay, so I can spend all my birthday money on food for other people. SUPER. Shelby and I decided to have a party tonight, but I have nothing to do with it. lol. For being an event planner, I'm not doing much lately. She invited everybody and decided all the details. I'm just in charge of spending the money. SIGH. It's okay though, I'd probably just end up spending the money on food anyways. Which is the stupidest thing ever. BUT oh well.

Last night we got good and crunk before coming back to my house and DYING around 1:30 AM. It's great being an "adult."

As a last thought... my legs are shaped funny.



Deep Thoughts by Elyse Terry... Coming soon to a store near you.


(: I'm going to go ... explode. (<--- Drew's contribution.)


Goodbye all my little petunias. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment