Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday.

Fill in the blank Friday (:

1. Where were you three hours ago? School for graduation practice (:

2. When was the last time you drove out of town? Yesterday Mom and I went graduation shopping in Findlay.

3. What was the last movie you saw? I believe it was Ironman 2 with renaissance.

4. What are your plans for tonight? Well... My graduation party is in 5 hours, so that. And then Abigail Wentz's because we used to be hardcore BFFs... and then who knows? (: The world is my oyster, after all.

5. What is the next trip you are going to take? Depending on timing, I'm either going to Interlochen or on our Senior Trip to Nashville.

6. What is your strangest experience with food? oh. lol. I suppose it would be when Christian made me eat a spoonful of Red Hot Hot Sauce. It was disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment