Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nashville.

I feel like maybe this will be the perfect thing. (:

we got here safely, around 3 p.m., organized our charts of things to do while we're here, and took a glorious nappy. We're in the process (I'm obviously waiting my turn) of taking showers before we go to a comedy club. I love my friends and I love the way this trip makes me feel.

My gang of friends is the kind of gang I was always jealous of. (: I'm excited to do all sorts of wonderful this week. we're 4 crazy teenagers, after all (3 technically). (:

I guess I will keep this updated, as that is the meaning I started it.

Seems pretty dumb, as only one person reads it... and she's one room away from me. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, woahwoahwoah! I read your bloggy. I'm glad you're having fun.

    Aside from the fact that you aren't here making me hate home less. Or getting me Diet Pepsi that isn't flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her husband beat her? AW SADFACE.

    ReplyDelete