Monday, August 23, 2010

New Day.

First day of college. Not as crazy as I'd expected.
I am not as horribly tired as before. (: Probably because I got some excersize today.
I went on a bike ride around town as I talked to Mom on the phone, and I just got
back from playing Mod Volleyball. (: I was going mostly because my RA, Liz, told us
we needed as many people as possible to look intimidating. So I went. Playing sports
in front of other people scares the living poop out of me. But I did it. And it ended up
being one of the most fun things I've done here so far. (:
In about ten minutes I need to actually put clothes on instead of just sitting here in my
towel, and go take a computer competency exam to see if I need to take the computer
class. If not, I get to return a $200 book! Keep your fingers crossed for me. (: After
that, it's second floor movie mondays. I'm not sure what we're watching, but I've been informed there will be food. Tomorrow I have fitness concepts and (if I don't pass :( ) intro to computers. Tomorrow seems like it might be a pretty great day. We'll see, I guess.


In other news, I'm making friends. People here are friendly, if not 100% inclusive. But as of now, things are good.

1 comment: