i talked about him tonight. it was hard. but i did it. it's hard for me to admit that i still can't breathe when i think about him. it's not fair.
but go figure.
i don't know what i want anymore. i simply don't know. and i'll probably be selfish about it. which... is not fair either. but, again, go figure.
why is it that sometimes the hardest decisions are the most insignificant ones? i didn't really stress about picking a college. but i stress about which journal to use next. i guess it's easier to pretend the simple things are the most difficult sometimes. it helps us all stay sane.
hey elyse? i think it's time to face yourself again.
1. you will fit in eventually.
2. it's okay to be emotional.
3. you are allowed to have fun.
4. make sure you breathe in the new day. there is so much more out there.
5. don't stop being the girl who carries flowers.