Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sitting at Borders.



I don't have a ton of time, but I figured I owe it to you to update.
I ran into him and it was actually okay. I'm still alive.
I was worried about having a boyfriend in the summer because I'm a big "looking for a love interest" person, but I love having Drew here and having him understand everything.
In the past 4 days, I've:
* taken 3 trips to borders
* squished 5 people into a photo booth
* lost my phone
* kissed in the rain (FINALLY)
* seen Toy Story 3
* been informed there is a mouse in my cabin
* found a topless bar I never knew existed

it's looking like it's going to be a pretty decent summer. (: last night it occurred to me I actually might have a legitimate group of friends this year. So far, it's looking like it will be me, Kallen, Caitlin, Dylan, Drew, and maybe James (: Oh, I enjoy life some days.



however, i feel like things would be better if i looked like this girl. she's cute.



PS: i got an amazing bicycle yesterday. it's one i've wanted for a long time, and i finally found the exact one i want. (: maybe i'll get a picture for you guys later. in the meantime, stay sweet. (:

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you guys are having fun. im glad you are liking drew being there. i was nervous about that...

    ReplyDelete