Monday, June 28, 2010

Nathaniel and Superfly!

some days things can be really sucky.


and then some days... things should really not be sucky for a million different reasons. but they are.

here


*Drew and I have officially been dating for 9 months.


*I finally contacted my *crosses fingers* hopefully future boss today.

I feel like I'm walking in a tunnel, I should know exactly where I'm going... after all... I'm in a tunnel. There are two directions to go: forward or back. And yet? I find myself gazing at the graffiti on the ceiling of the tunnel, spinning around getting dizzy, falling over and just laying there. I have nowhere to go from here. I don't know why I get like this. I don't know why I can't just explain it.



I don't know anything.






i need an adventure.




here


No comments:

Post a Comment