Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy New Journal, Elyse.

Envy has always been a problem of mine. No matter who or what it is, I can always find a way to be envious. But this time... I really think I have a reason.
here

He's there without me. :/ And I miss him.


Kallen and I went on a drive the other day. On the way home, I realized these are the moments that make up the story of my life. It seemed rather insignificant at the time. But looking back... It's dumb of me to be upset that I don't feel interesting sometimes... When I have 86,400 seconds in a day to do something I'm proud of.


I, Elyse Terry, promise to grab each moment
and not let go. I promise to find something
beautiful and spectacular each day, and to
treat life with the respect and love it deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment