Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Just Don't Know.

Drew and I regularly remind each other that in just a few short weeks, we will get to see each other every day. While I'm excited, I'm also terrified. Every summer I find that one guy who I decide is my "love interest." Although I've obviously never fallen in love with any of these guys, it has always been fun to see who I can get to buy me drinks or ask for my number or who will go out of their way to talk to me. And this summer... I can't do that.

When we first started dating, I figured this was just a fun relationship until college. And then things got more serious. Not serious, but more serious than I thought they would get. And that was okay. And the more things keep going now, I do love him in certain ways. I really do. However... now I'm wondering if it would be better if I just left a good thing a good thing until waiting until we fall apart and we're both miserable from missing each other. I just don't know what to do. I want to be with him for a while. But honestly? I'm not sure if I can see us together in a year (with both of us being satisfied with this...).

Anyways. Today I think I am mostly just hanging out until I get my shots done for college, and Shelby and I are going shopping for supplies for our Annual Picnic tomorrow. (: Currently, the menu consists of: chocolate covered strawberries, bagel sandwiches, cinnamon rolls, and sparkling fruit juice. I feel like maybe we need one other thing. But I'm not so sure. Ideas?

The good news is, I've been really making an effort to go to church lately, and I think it's paying off. I feel a little bit closer to God, and I appreciate the support from all of you girls. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment