Friday, June 4, 2010

A Kind of FITBL.

8 Things I Did Yesterday


1. ate chocolate donuts.

2. rode along in the car to fort wayne.

3. tried on so many clothes.

4. annoyed a target employee because he wouldn't help me find my mom.

5. bought daddy a birthday gift- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD (:

6. went to borders.

7. watched desperate housewives.

8. glued some flowers from graduation into my journal.

...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. interlochen.

2. senior trip to nashville.

3. starting college.

4. drew's graduation/party and the gallery hop tomorrow night (:

5. hs football game in october.

6. having my own house.

7. falling in love.

8. desperate housewives season 6 on dvd this september!

...

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. run hurdles.

2. love him as much as he loves me.

3. be funny when i want to.

4. gleek.

5. crochet.

6. have a job. :/

7. stay up during movies.

8. not drink as much diet pepsi.


here

today is a beautiful day. i've been filling my days with thank you cards, graduation parties, desperate housewives, journaling, and making plans. today i went swimming in lima at shelby's grandma's pool. it felt so amazing, and was so much fun. i enjoy having no responsibilities.

something i don't appreciate? being invited places, and then having my presence "explained." it's really crappy. especially from family.

in other news... i know nothing.

God, give me strength. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment