1. ate chocolate donuts.
2. rode along in the car to fort wayne.
3. tried on so many clothes.
4. annoyed a target employee because he wouldn't help me find my mom.
5. bought daddy a birthday gift- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD (:
6. went to borders.
7. watched desperate housewives.
8. glued some flowers from graduation into my journal.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
2. senior trip to nashville.
3. starting college.
4. drew's graduation/party and the gallery hop tomorrow night (:
5. hs football game in october.
6. having my own house.
7. falling in love.
8. desperate housewives season 6 on dvd this september!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. run hurdles.
2. love him as much as he loves me.
3. be funny when i want to.
6. have a job. :/
7. stay up during movies.
8. not drink as much diet pepsi.
today is a beautiful day. i've been filling my days with thank you cards, graduation parties, desperate housewives, journaling, and making plans. today i went swimming in lima at shelby's grandma's pool. it felt so amazing, and was so much fun. i enjoy having no responsibilities.
something i don't appreciate? being invited places, and then having my presence "explained." it's really crappy. especially from family.
in other news... i know nothing.
God, give me strength. Amen.